3" Elastic Wrap For Arms, Legs, Shoulders, Knees
- Provides Support and Compression for Muscles and Joints
- Securely Holds Cold and First Aid Compresses
Cramer Elastic Wraps are basic equipment for sports injury treatment and rehabilitation. Secure around arms, legs, shoulders and knees to provide extra support for muscles and joints during activities. For first aid treatment of minor strains, sprains, and bruises, us the Cramer Elastic Wrap in combination with a cold pack to provide compression to minimize swelling and pain. Washable, reusable Cramer Elastic Wraps can also be used to keep analgesic packs and wound dressings in place.
Used by Professional Athletic Trainers to Reduce Pain and Swelling of Minor Strains and Sprains:
- Use Elastic Wrap for light compression and skin protection.
- Apply a cold pack
- Keep injury site elevated to reduce swelling.
- Limit cold treatment to 20 minutes intervals, allowing skin to warm thoroughly between treatments.
Measures 3" wide x 5 Yds (stretched)
Made in USA